Anyways, I wanted to get these up now because I'm on spring break and will, hopefully, have many more pictures to share with you soon...
April 24, 2011
Go for a walk with me?
These are pictures from the walk I've been taking almost every weekend this semester. What can I say? I'm a creature of habit and this walk is my favorite. Plus, trees and other plants have been blooming like mad so it's especially pretty and green now. I'm actually a little late in getting these posted, so for those of you who like to know about plants and trees (you know who you are :), some roses and clematis are now blooming. Like, a lot.
Anyways, I wanted to get these up now because I'm on spring break and will, hopefully, have many more pictures to share with you soon...
Anyways, I wanted to get these up now because I'm on spring break and will, hopefully, have many more pictures to share with you soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment