Sooo...
I'm more than a week behind in posting this blog. I'm sorry about that. I'm also sorry that it will be very low in content. A recipe of laziness and business, combined with Blogspot being a pain, has resulted in this post. I won't lie, it's just going to be a bunch of pictures.
(I'm planning to get another post up this weekend, with an update on how things are going. But, uh, I don't want to get your hopes up too high. Maybe by writing this, I'll have to make myself get it done?)
Anyways, this may be for the best, because the trip - while nice - was far too short for me to have anything fantastic to say. I'm hoping to go back a couple of weekends this semester and see a lot more than streets from a bus window. Otherwise, basically all I learned from Paris this time around is that the city is beautiful. But we already knew this, so here is the photographic proof.
No comments:
Post a Comment