| Jardin de Luxembourg |
| Unless I'm mistaken, THAT is an orange tree. And it's probably not having much of a good time in the winter weather. |
| Le Cordon Bleu! |
| One day I walked from the Latin Quarter (where the Foyer is) through part of Montparnasse and at one point I was crossing a street and "Oh, hey, there's the Eiffel Tower." |
| My room |
| My Christmas spread |
| Marché de Noël on the Champs Élysées. Unfortunately, my camera doesn't really do pictures at night or indoors when the room is dark. |
| Notre Dame |
| Pont Neuf |
| Palais de Justice |
| Conciergerie |
| Pont Neuf |
| The enormous chandelier had been taken down during renovations. OR, just so I could take a picture of it. |
| Square René Viviani |
| Église Saint Julien-le-Pauvre |
| Chants de Noël and midnight mass at Notre Dame |
| Foyer International des Étudiantes (i.e. the place where I hid from Santa) |
| Saint Chappelle (lower chapel) |
| The upper chapel |
| The stained glass windows are absolutely incredible. (Saint Chappelle itself isn't very large, but it's easy to see why it's famous.) |
| The oldest fresco in Paris, in the lower chapel. |
| Saint Chappelle |
| Musée Nationale du Moyen Âge |
No comments:
Post a Comment