| View of the Vlatava from our hotel room. |
![]() |
| Breakfast at a café in Old Town Square on the first morning. (Behind me is our waiter, wearing a parka.) |
| Old Town Hall (Well, part of it. I couldn't get it all in one picture.) |
| The astronomical clock on the Old Town Hall. |
| Our café the first morning was directly across from it - I was standing at the entrance to the patio when I took this. |
| The Christmas market in Old Town Square |
| The Church of Our Lady before Týn (also in Old Town Square) |
| The Bridge Tower |
| View of the Vlatava from the Charles Bridge |
| Prague Castle is in the distance, but I'm still taking pictures from the bridge. |
| Charles Bridge |
| Back in Old Town Square |
| Powder Gate |
| Trdelník! So good, you have no idea. |
| The Christmas tree in Old Town Square |
| At night (My camera is terrible at night pictures, sorry.) |
| Lucinda and me! |
| Second day: Walking to Prague Castle. |
| Church of Saint Nicholas |
![]() |
| Matt and I getting into some mischief along the way... |
| Great views of the city from the hill |
| Entrance to Prague Castle (it's really a large complex) |
| Saint Vitus Cathedral (within Prague Castle) |
| View of the Vlatava (on our way out of the castle complex) |
| The four of us! |



No comments:
Post a Comment