I've been having some problems getting pictures loaded for these last posts, otherwise they would have been up sooner. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I had to load the pictures one or two at a time so there aren't as many as there could be.
For this and other reasons, I don't feel much like writing right now. But since we'll have to get together so I can show off my other pictures, I can say more about my visits to these places later.
 |
| Abbaye-aux-Dames |
 |
| The abbey church |
 |
| The church at Abbaye-aux-Hommes |
 |
| The tomb of William the Conqueror |
 |
| The coat of arms of Normandy |
 |
| Abbaye-aux-Hommes |
 |
| Musée de l'Initiation à la Nature |
 |
| The chapel in the Château de Caen |
 |
| Caption not necessary... |
No comments:
Post a Comment